Stoxnet Driver Of The Day and Racin' Rating
Driver of the Day (DotD) voting takes place after each meeting during the season, and is an opportunity for you to give your chosen driver some recognition for a great performance.
At the same time, members are invited to rate the quality of each meeting on a scale of one to ten, via the Racin' Rating (RR) score - with ten being a brilliant event, and one meaning you possibly wished you'd stayed at home!
Simple rules for joining in are as follows:
- One vote per member, per meeting please. If you vote for two or more drivers, then unfortunately none will be counted.
- Minimum 10 DotD votes and RR scores per meeting before we declare a winner for that meeting.
- Voting closes midnight Thursday each week, for the previous weekend's meetings.
- For the Racin' Rating, a whole number between 1 and 10 please - fractional scores are not counted.
- Finally - DotD is F1 only please - we are, after all, a Pure F1 forum!
At the end of each week, we'll tot up the number of votes for each driver to determine the Driver of the Day for each meeting. We'll then add up the RR scores and take an average to produce an overall RR score for each event.
Driver of the Day and Racin' Rating results for the current season to date are shown below.
|Date||Track||Driver of the Day||Racin' Rating|
|05-Mar||Wimbledon||147 Eddie Collins||8.76|
At the end of each season, we'll use the above results to determine the Annual Stoxnet Awards: Driver Of The Year, Meeting Of The Year, and the Track Of The Year. Click on the other tabs to see detailed results from the past few years, along with a summary of older results.
[Footnote: to qualify for Track of the Year, a track must host a minimum of three full 'in season' F1 meetings]